These tips will keep you testing at your best:
- Listen for key words or phrases that signal content that may be on the test
- Keep a reference sheet at the ready for the test.
- Get questions answered sooner rather than later to keep pace with the course content.
- Study your best
- Get enough rest the week of the test. Your brain will process study materials more efficiently.
- Use a study guide or any materials to expose you to the test’s structure
- create your own study guide of content that you will emphasize in your study
During the Test
- Manage your time
- Work out of order: tackle big-point sections first, skip harder questions until the end
- Preview test questions and skim reading passages for answers
- review answers with a friend
- seek out tutoring support from AHCS! 🙂
Ready to get more out of your academics? Contact AHCS to progress, scholar!